- Ship Within 48 Hours After Payment!
- Worldwide Express Shipping Available!
- SSL Certificates For 100% Security!
- Shipping Worldwide!
- ✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: [email protected]
👉Limited availability: while supplies last.
These products are back stock from distributors in our warehouse that have now reached their contract period and the products have not been disposed of in a timely manner. Our warehouse has the right to sell this stock at a low price to reduce our losses.
Ships from California warehouse, 🌎Warehouse Address: 2100 E 49th St, Vernon, CA 90058
Orders are processed for shipment within 48 hours of completion. Local shipping time in the US is approximately 3-7 days. Approximately 5-8 days for European countries.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This extra-large chicken coop is made of solid fir wood with paint. It features a waterproof roof made of anti-UV material for enhanced weather protection. The strong, long-lasting construction promotes the health and well-being of your animals.
- SPACIOUS DESIGN: Measures 136.5"L x 63"W x 59"H. Give your chickens the poultry penthouse they deserve. The spacious design features an elevated chicken coop cage with two triple occupancy nesting boxes, as well as an extra-large attached run. This large chicken coop is suitable for 8-10 chickens, depending on size and breed.
- EASY ACCESS AND SECURITY: The hen house is easily accessible via ramp, so your chickens can come and go as they please throughout the day. The lockable doors and sturdy wire mesh keep your hens secure at night and safe from predators.
- EASY TO CLEAN: A built-in slide-out tray to collect droppings and waste make this chicken coop easy to clean. Two sliding windows on the sides of the coop facilitate airflow in the interior. A back door gives you easy access to the inside of the coop for deep cleaning and maintenance.
- DUAL NESTING BOXES: Two nesting boxes on either side of the chicken coop cage provide ample space for your hens to lay their daily eggs. Each nesting box houses three nesting spaces, so you can house 8-10 chickens at a time in this coop.
Unlike typical plywood coops, we use top-quality Douglas Fir, sealed and heat-treated to last many years.
Each slat of wood rests neatly within the next to ensure easy construction and a weather-tight enclosure.
Divided for multiple nests, our nesting boxes are accessed through secured, hinged doors for easy access to eggs.
Sliding Mess Pans
An advantage over fixed bottoms, the galvanized steel pan slides free for easy access to droppings.***
Provides your chickens with a perch, which is where they typically sleep and spend a lot of time.
Designed to last years of wear, the metal latches and locks keep chickens
safe from predators.
Keeps your chicken coop dry and avoids sickness, vents allow air flow to reduce moisture.
Each chicken coop ships with clear directions, and many parts are already put together. Takes a couple hours.
- Nesting Box(es)
- 1 Door(s)
- Wire Mesh
- Roosting Bar
- Chicken Run
- Pull-out Tray
Weights & Dimensions
Aloah 56 Square Feet Chicken Coop with Chicken Run
Overall 59.06'' H X 136.61'' W X 62.99'' D Overall Product Weight 138.6 lb. Overall Area 56 square feet
If you own a chicken coop, then you have come to accept the fact that your chickens are also a part of the family. This is why caring for your coop is so important to the well-being of your chickens. The coop is where your chickens eat, sleep and lay their eggs. So why not keep your coop and provide extra protection? Think about it: There are tons of predators out there that want a piece of chicken from your coop like foxes, raccoons, weasels, and even your own dog. But it doesn’t stop there. You also have to worry about mother nature. Imagine waking up in the middle of a storm to find your chicken coop toppled over and your flock running all over the place getting wet. Now that would be horrible. Luckily: If you take the necessary steps beforehand, you can save yourself some time and money while still maintaining the level of security and protection that your chickens need. Let’s take a look at some of the steps you can take to keep your coop up to par while preventing predators from getting to your chickens.
Properly Caring For Your Coop
Planning ahead is the best way to keep up your coop. You need to make sure to keep your coop dry, secured to the ground and have added protection. Caring for your coop is not as complex as it seems. You just need to make time to care for your coop and apply these preventive measures:
Keep Your Coop Dry
Although your coop may come with a weatherproof coating, wear and tear from outside elements can eventually deteriorate your coops exterior. This can cause your coop to become vulnerable to rain. Nothing is more annoying than having a wet coop. If you don’t take care of this problem as soon as possible, you can run into situations like wet nesting boxes, wet chickens, mud bog coop, and moldy feed. And for those cold climate areas, your chickens may develop frostbite due to the excess moisture. Fortunately, there is hope: As a preventive measure, it’s recommended to apply a water sealant such as Thompson’s water seal clear multi-surface waterproofer
Secure Your Coop Down
Many coop owners won’t think about this, but states that have high winds, such as Kansas and Nebraska, can become problematic for lightweight coops. Coops can actually be toppled over or even blown away. In hurricane states, heavier coops can have the same problem. If this happens, your chickens will have exposure to the outside elements and local predators. Yikes! Keep in mind: The best way to prevent your coop from being blown away is to secure it to the ground. For example, you can set four metal fence around the coop and anchored with thick gauged wires like the Hillman Group 9-gauge galvanized utility wire
There are many ways to strap your coop down. You just need to find the best solution for your type of coop. And by doing so, you can rest assure that your coop will stay in place during high winds.
🔥Demand is too large, please buy before it stocking out🔥
Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
Our product is the same as these pictures.Specific subject to receipt. If you do not like when you get, we can give you refund anytime.
🌎 Worldwide Shipping ✈
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 7-15 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact [email protected]
and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.